Mouse System Buttons 2.5
Hello everybody, do you like press buttons? i do!
This is a button based mouse script, allow you create as many buttons you want to the game map screen or map ground, also provide you full mouse interaction within the game play.
* Version 2.5 change log (Date: June 9 2013)
* Version 1.6 change log
- Added compatibility for any game screen resolution
– System optimized to consume less cpu than before
– Added extra compatibility for Pearl ABS Liquid
– Removed the font fix
– Added the imported bolean
Version 1.5 change log
– Fixed sound over loading on selectable windows
– Fixed bug when selecting event graphic tileset that have mouse comment tag
– FIxed minor bug when transfering (event name now erase completely)
– Added option to turn on / off arrow selector on save file
– Important! changes on mouse comment tags!
~ CLICK START change to MOUSE START
~ ANIMATION change to MOUSE ANIMATION
~ NAME change to MOUSE NAME
- Allow you create buttons and easily configure them to do something
– Events can be buttons too, map ground buttons! for some puzzles etc.
– Allow you display event name
– Full mouse interaction
– WASD movement optional
– Intruducing a mouse selector, never seen before on a rpg maker game
– And the word everybody love, plug and play!
- Left Click: decision
– Right click: cancel / back
– Mouse wheel: press mouse wheel button to run
Copy and paste the script above Main, plug and play
configuration explained in the script
2.0 Icon changing feature
2.0 Path finding mouse
Here the clickable screens buttons
Here a event button on the map ground
Here the new arrow selector usable in some scenes
Here the name display when mouse pointer is over the event